Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Martha Stewart Open Studio

I love Martha Stewart, like many other women find her an inspiration what she has achieved and does. So I often check the Craft blog in her website. (By the way, I know that the craft projects and stuff are other peoples designs.)
Anyway, check this link out for the Open Studio with photos of many studios and storage ideas.

1 comment:

craftsbyjodi said...

I love martha stewart.... When I lived in america I always watched her programs. She is fantastic. On my facebook I have posted some photos of my craft room. There is a few more to take and add, but I haven't got around to it. Have a look. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=155059&id=698075929

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...