Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ultimate Plus

Hi! I’m Karen and am so thankful be part of the Crafty Storage team. Crafting + organizational stuff = fun for me and I hope, fun for you too!

I am a very proud owner of an Ultimate Plus storage unit. This unit is made out of solid pine, takes up only 12” x 12” space and spins on a very smooth lazy susan. It fits 60 of my Stampin Up inkpads, 60 markers, 60 reinkers and has pegs for 40 ink wheels. There’s also space on the top to hold my overflow stamp pads.


I love it because it holds my marker, stamp pad and refill of the same color right next to each other, no more hunting for things. It’s great to be able to have all your stamp pads within easy reach. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous!

Maria said...

That's so cool.

~T~ said...

Awesome - how much did that cost you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...