Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Suzanne's Craft Room

Suzanne Deans is a member of my COPIC Crazy Yahoo group and while we were all sharing ideas for COPIC marker storage I came across photos of her craft room.

Not only is it beautifully decorated - Tiffany blue, black and white toile, & zebra - she has tons of great storage and organization ideas!
It's an amazing space and so well organized!

For Suzanne's blog click HERE and to see more photos of her room click HERE.

Posted by Marie

1 comment:

Maritza said...

Wow, this is awesome. I'm working on my room now and this is what I'm looking for.

BTW, I read all our posts, great job to all. So much inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...