Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ana's clear stamp storage


I will let Ana explain her system herself:
I´ve had some pieces of acrilic cutted, with 12x12 inches and some pieces of acetate in the same size.
With my Big Bite I made holes in all the pieces and I put it all togheter, as you can see in the picture.
I´ve mounted it as a book: acrilic, stamps, acetate, then acrilic, stamps, acetate, so the stamps are always between acrilic and acetate.
It´s an easy way to see what you have and, being in the same size of my cardstocks, the storage is easy in my scraproom.
I think you can have it in small sizes and separete the stamps by theme, like: alphas, christmas, baby, etc.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...