Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brenda's creative space


I will let Brenda explain. 
About a month ago I decided I needed a sewing area more than a 10 x 10 foot dining room. 
I used a lot of low cost or free storage in this small space. The two tables are actually folding tables. I hot-glued oilcloth to them.I used a shelf from my closet that's typically used for shoes. I took low-cost jars and "spiffed" them up. 
This room has openings on all four sides. Two walls are French doors, one of which I covered up somewhat. One is a full opening to the living room. And one wall has a china cabinet (now full of fabric, of course) and a door to the kitchen. So this space had some barriers to overcome.

 Click here for a great post with loads of photos and explanation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...